Tuesday, December 21, 2010

If you know a girl who runs, this is what you should buy her

So, a busy social and work schedule prevented me from doing a big holiday shopping guide this year. For this I am sorry. However, there are a couple days left before the BIG day. And if you have a girl on your list who is a runner (or you are a girl runner and want to treat yourself - which is what I did), then these running gloves from Lululemon are a MUST! They have the great slim fit glove design I loved about the pair I bought last year, but they've added a windbreaker mitten flap! Perfect for those cold blowy days I know are coming.





But the BEST part, is that the thumb and index fingers have little slits in them, so you can easily use your iPod/MP3 player! Brilliant! At about $30 a pop, they make a perfect last minute gift.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I love those! I have last year's version without the thumb & index finger slit! Tempting....

    ReplyDelete