Monday, May 10, 2010

GO JOE!

No, not G.I. Joe. I'm cheering for Joe Fresh! I've loved Joe Fresh for awhile now. What is there not to love? Super cute clothes that are super affordable. But this Spring they've out done themselves. The collection is gorgeous! The BEST pieces are the ones with the rosettes. They have them on tee shirts, tanks, skirts and this jacket that I bought. I LOVE this jacket. When I tried it on, my friend Laura started yelling, "Oh my god! Michelle Obama, Michelle Obama!" Then everyone in the change room area started staring. And insisting that I spin around and model it. It has ridiculous! Also ridiculous? The price. At $69 this coat is a steal! So get to Joe soon. Because at these crazy prices, these beautiful items won't be around for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment