Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In a word - Mmmmmm

Last week while cursing a food blog I came across a recipe for Salted Toffee Chocolate squares. They looked AMAZING. I thought perhaps I'd make them on the weekend. The next day I was flipping through the pages of the latest Everyday Food magazine and found another recipe for Salted Toffee Chocolate squares! Well that sealed the deal. I now HAD to make these things. I was visiting my parents on Saturday and enlisted the help of my sister. (She was in charge to chopping the almonds and holding the basket at the grocery store) These squares are SO easy to make. But are they as good as they look? In a word - Mmmmmmmmm!!

You can find the recipe here.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, those look good! Big glass of milk and those squares...can't beat it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are insanely good and VERY addictive! Thinking about making them for the next running group get together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG! Thank you for sharing this recipe cuz - I'm sure it will be my downfall! They are cooling on the counter as I type this as a treat for hubby who has had a brutal commute tonight! Yum.

    ReplyDelete