Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling hot Hot HOT

So perhaps you've noticed, but it's starting to get hot in Toronto. Like HOT hot. Like sweat your face off HOT. Now I normally do not do well with HOT weather. Don't get me wrong, I like warmth and sunshine. But I don't like walking outside and feeling like you've stepped into the bowels of Hades. Not cute. But for some reason I'm not minding it as much this year. (I say this now, after we've only had to deal with it for a couple of weeks) I'm really trying to embrace the heat this year. Sleeveless shirts are great - especially now that I'm starting to get a tan. I am discovering a multitude of new ways to wear my heavy hair up (bobby pins and headbands are my new best friend). And nothing looks as hot in HOT weather as a HOT colour like HOT pink on your nails. Seriously, this colour from Essie (Punchy Pink) looks like I cracked open a pink highligher and went to town! Perfect, and just in time for Summer! If this pop of colour is a little too intense for your finger nails, it's the perfect shade for your tooties!

No comments:

Post a Comment