Friday, October 8, 2010

Absolutely Gourd-geous

Well Fall is finally here! You can feel it in the air! No literally, it's in the air, the temperature has dropped... I couldn't be happier, as Autumn is my favourite time of year! The weather is cool and crisp. The leaves are change colour. Food offerings become hearty and comforting. And decorating ones home becomes a snap! My friends and I are obsessed with mini pumpkins and gourds. Some much so that last year when my dear friend Lindsay got married she decorated her wedding reception with them. They come in all colours, shapes and sizes and add an instant touch of festive Fall to any room. I like them in little groupings along my window sill. The tiny white pumpkins are a particular favourite - so cute! Perfect for decorating your Thanksgiving table this weekend - and they'll last until your ready for the Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment