Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Easy listening

So this just might be the BEST album EVER. Ok, I might be a bit biased (as I do know these guys). But the new Bedouin Soundclash album Light The Horizon is dope! Do people still say "dope"? Whatever... The album is unbelievably catchy. And while just about every song is my favourite, I really Really REALLY love Chance of Rain (which you can download for FREE here - aren't these guys generous!), Rolling Stone, and Brutal Hearts.

Bedouin will be playing in Toronto at the Sound Academy on Nov. 19th! I've got my tickets, be sure to get yours!!

I'm also sorta (majorly) in love with the album We Are Born by Sia. A little pop, a little folky, and little soul. Like Adele meets Lenka meets Amy Winehouse. The song Be Good To Me has my wishing I could sing, and the piano/vocal version of I'm in Here is hauntingly beautiful.

I dare you to listen to either of these albums and not dance. Go ahead, just try! I dare you...

No comments:

Post a Comment