Friday, October 15, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

EEEEKKK! Well dear friends, today is the day I leave for San Francisco. The marathon is on Sunday. Where the heck did the time go?! I remember signing up for the lottery to this race back in April, and now I'm less than 48 hours away from actually running it! I'm nervous. Excited. Anxious. Did I mention NERVOUS? Oh la... the idea of running 42.2 km is starting to sound a little crazy. But there's not much more I can do now. I've put in the work (at least I hope I have), now it's time to just enjoy the journey.

BIG thanks and much love to my family, friends, coaches and fellow training mates for all the support and encouragement these last few months. I can say without question that I would not be able to do this is if we're for all of you guys!!

Fingers crossed the race goes well!! And good luck to everyone running the Toronto Goodlife race this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment