Monday, April 19, 2010

I feel the need... the need to... clean!

I was struck with an urge on Saturday. An urge to do something I don't often (if EVER) want to do. I was struck with an overwhelming urge/desire to clean and organize my apartment! Fortunately, having only lived in the new place for 3.5 months, there really wasn't too much cleaning/organizing to do. But nonetheless, I was determined to do some Spring Cleaning! My first stop was to IQ Living on the Danforth. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for, but I was certain they'd have it. And have it they did! I picked up a cute little bathmat and towel hook for my bathroom. The hook is one of those the hangs off the top of a door. I've now got my bath robe hanging on it. I LOVE this thing. I also feel in love with this white First Aid box.

I decided to wall mount it and use it for storing my daily necessities: iPod, keys, subway pass, sunglasses. Now everything I need to grab quickly in the morning is right were I can find it.

(No more running around like a mad woman!)

After my very successful trip to IQ Living, it was off to purchase cleaning supplies. I treated myself to a Swiffer mop (you're jealous, I know!). Happily bogged down with all my new cleaning/organizing items, I skipped back to the apartment to begin a whirl wind cleaning spree! My little haven is now spick and span! I love it so much. So much so in fact, that Saturday night I found myself wandering room from room (this didn't take to long as there are like 3 rooms in total) just to look at how cute and clean and organized everything looked! Now the difficult part. Keeping it this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment