Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One for me. One for you

So I've said many (many) times that I like shopping. But I also like doing good. I like helping people. (I've actually helped an old lady cross the street thank you very much!) So when I can do both, it's win win! Enter TOMS Shoes. Toms are super comfy slide on canvas loafers. They're cute and slipper like comfortable. The PERFECT casual weekend shoe. But the BEST part about these little babies is that for every pair sold, TOMS gives a new pair of shoes to a child in need in a developing country. It's One for One.

Now before you start to worry that these shoes may be a little too comfy looking or "tree huggery" fear not! After I bought them I saw them in the latest issue of InStyle. They've also been featured in Vogue. If they're good enough for Anna Wintour, they're good enough for me!

(You can get them at getoutside on Queen St.)

No comments:

Post a Comment