Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time for a treat!

Having recently completed a 30km race, I think I've earned the right to indulge just a little. Thank goodness it's Easter this weekend! We will be having a big family get together at my parents place this weekend. I LOVE our family gatherings! There's always lots of fun, lots of laughter and LOTS of super yummy food. I will be making my popular lemon sugar cookies. They are super easy, super delicious, and as we discovered last year, very popular with the kiddies (one of my little cousins ended up with blue icing in his hair...)

These litlle babies make a great Easter treat! Or get different cookie cutters and find a reason to make them any time!

The recipe can be found here. For the icing I mix icing sugar with lemon juice and a little food colouring.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment