Friday, March 12, 2010

Couch + vanilla tea = rockin' Friday night

I've been very bad about new posts recently. Between my regular job, running, and a freelance project I've taken on, I've been swamped! Now add to that the fact I'm starting to get sick! Urgh. I've got NO energy for anything extra. I've got nothing but the overwhelming desire to sit on the couch and drink tea.

My desire for tea has increased enormously ever since I started adding a couple drops of vanilla extract into my cup along with my sugar. Sooooo good. And if I'm feeling SUPER indulgent (like say on a cold and rainy Friday night) I might even use a little splash of light cream instead of milk. It's rich and sweet and delicious!! And that's about everything I'm looking for at the end of a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment