Friday, November 26, 2010

Lavender Honey

I don't know about all of you, but for me, the last couple of weeks have been just manic! Between busy-ness at work, and social obligations my life has felt a little stressed. So each night when I get home, I like to unwind, and relax. Try to de-stress. Now ideally, this would be done with a lovely glass of wine. But I've needed a nightly destresser so often that I'm afraid this much wine would quickly turn me into an alcoholic. Which would then cause me greater stress. So instead I've been having tea (yeah yeah, I hear you already, tea is not the same as a lovely glass of wine, but let's pretend shall we?). But not content with just plain Jasmine tea (which is delightful) I decided to "kick it up a notch" as my Dad would say. While on a recent trip to the St.Lawerence Market I discovered Lavender Honey. It's ever so slightly less sweet then regular honey and has this really pretty delicate lavender taste at the end. A small spoon of Lavender Honey in my Jasmine tea each night, and I'm feeling pretty mellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment