Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chill out

So yeah... this has becoming one HOT Summer. Keeping cool has become my mission. It's not been easy. My apartment doesn't have air conditioning. Some nights I've had to sleep with an ice pack under my neck while a fan blasts me at full speed. The last thing I want to have when my apartment gets this hot is an even hotter beverage. Which was putting a kink in my weekend morning routine of enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee. So when my cousin Holly recommended the Starbucks Via iced coffee at home packs I picked some up right away. Well thank you Holly! These are awesome. The mix dissolves easily in cold water and is already lightly sweetened. But one pack does make a whole lotta iced coffee, so either use only half, or be prepared to drink a lot!

Stay cool my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment