Sunday, August 23, 2009

Surf's Up


I have straight hair. It's thick and heavy. Sure, it's nice, but all my life I've wanted wavy hair. Hair like Gisele. Beachy hair. I would try curling it. Applying tons and tons of hairspray. This process would take forever, and the results would last about 30 minutes. If I was lucky. I had all but given up. And then I discovered Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. It contains actual salt water. Used on damp air that is then air dryed, or dried hair thats been curled it gives the look like who've been been hanging out ocean side. I also like using it as a regular hair spray as it gives your hair amazing texture. Finally, I can have my Gisele-like beach hair, no beach required! Hang ten dudes!


1 comment:

  1. Cool tip! Am the complete opposite of you - i've always wanted straight hair!

    ReplyDelete