Sunday, August 30, 2009

So it's a little girly. It's also darn tasty!

I'm a girl who enjoys a good beer. This was not always the case. But in university it was something you drank because it was cheap. And as I got older I learned to appreciate good beers. My new favourite beer is Fruli. Now I realize to a "purist", Fruli is probably not considered a true beer. It actually tastes nothing like beer. But I don't care. It is delicious. Light, sweet, pink and very strawberry. Total "girl" drink. It is perfection on a hot summer day. Or a cool summer day. Or any day really. Today however I discovered the best way to have it is on my cousins deck in an old beer mug that belonged to our grandpa. While it's likely not something he would have drunk, I'm sure he would have loved the fact his granddaughters were having a beer!

(and the curious little face in the bottom of the picture belongs to Denver. An adorable little Lab who enjoys belly rubs and chewing on flip flops)

No comments:

Post a Comment