Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm so Jaded


Ever since Karl Lagerfeld sent models down his Fall 2009 runway for Chanel with jade green nails, I'd been in search of this colour. But it's been impossible to find. Sold out every where in the U.S. and not available at all in Canada. I thought I'd be smart and order it off Ebay. Well my head nearly exploded when I saw it being sold for around $100. I liked. But NOT that much. So me and my pocketbook were happy to discover that Essie makes a very similar colour called Mint Candy Apple. Of course it is also becoming difficult to find! But I managed to find it as part of a mini four pack at Trade Secrets. Not only do you get the much sought after green, you also get a bright red called Lollipop and a pretty soft pink called Rock Candy and a clear glaze. Get it before it's gone too!

(If you want to get a jump on the Spring nail colour trend, Chanel's 505 ParticuliƩre, a beautiful taupey mushroom colour is sure to be a top seller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment