Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sometimes I have good taste in music...

My taste in music is often called into question. It's lame at best. Friends have made fun of it. Co-workers have made fun of it. Anyone who's read my post about music I listen to while running can see why. I like lame top 40 pop music. Bad music. But every once in a while I get it right. The group Bedouin Soundclash definitely falls into this "right" category. They are a fantastic band. Now, granted, I may be a little biased. I know these guys. They are friends from university. The lead singer Jay has just realized a solo album. I've had it on repeat all day. The album is called Bright Lights & Bruises. It's beautiful. I've already got a couple of favourite songs - Life is a Gun and Loving Hands. Jay will be performing around Ontario in support of the album in early March. He plays the Rivoli in Toronto on March 6. I can't wait!

Go get the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment