Monday, August 30, 2010

Beat the heat on your feet

This Summer heat... It just won't give up! Every time I like we're going to get a break, Mother Nature throws some more heat and humidity at us. Like this week. The temperature is supposed to be ridiculous this week. Which means being hot. And sweaty. And potentially smelly. But the WORST is when you're feet get hot, and sweaty and smelly (sorry if this is grossing anyone out, but we've all been there). The Body Shop has a great product for just such a problem. Their Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray is heavenly. With just a little spritz, your feet feel instantly more comfortable. And if you want SUPER cooling effects, store the bottle in the fridge. At $10 a bottle, it's a perfectly affordable feet treat.

(and to my running friends, this stuff is FANTASTIC after our long runs!!)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I may pick up a bottle for Sunday's run...

    PS: I just gave you a blog award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete