Friday, October 16, 2009

Fits like a glove


Nerd alert! I'm about to get really (and dorkily - is that a word?) excited about a pair of gloves. Running gloves. I love running gear: timing watches, technical socks and fuel belts. (I've been made fun of a lot in the past for my love of a good fuel belt)

This week I bought a new pair of Brisk Run Gloves from Lululemon. I haven't worn them yet, but I love them already. They're thin, but brushed on the inside to keep your fingers warm. There's a palm pocket for keys or money. And to quote the description on the tag "Soft fabric on your thumb for nose wiping (gross, but they really thought of everything!). And I got mine in a fun purple colour - most run gloves are grey or black. These little babies are so cute I'm almost happy the weather has gotten so cold. Now my hands will be warm and stylish while running!

No comments:

Post a Comment