Tuesday, October 6, 2009

That's one Spiced Pumpkin!

Most people can tell the changes of seasons by looking at nature. Leaves changing colour. The first snow fall. Me? I look to Starbucks. As soon as Starbucks introduces their seasonal beverage, I know what time of year it is. So I was delighted to realize Fall had arrived a few weeks ago when Starbucks started offering their signature Pumpkin Spice Latte! I LOVE this drink. It's like Autumn in a cup. But delighted though I was to see it, I couldn't get it right away. It was still too warm outside. For me, the Pumpkin Spice Latte must be enjoyed on crisp, cool day. The sort of day that reminds me of walking around Kingston in the afternoon when I was in university.

So I've been really happy that the mercury has started to drop a little. It's now Pumpkin Spice Latte weather!! But if you're a fan of the Latte, get to Starbucks soon. Apparently the drink is so popular, stores have a hard time keeping the syrup in stock. And it's only available for a limited time. Before you know it, Starbucks will be announcing the arrival of Christmas with their seasonal Hot Chocolates...

No comments:

Post a Comment