Sunday, December 20, 2009

Design friendly finds

I love the Distillery District. Shops, restaurants, galleries - what's not to love?! One of my favourite stores is Bergo (my absolute favourite is Leif Benner Designs). Bergo is a beautiful industrial looking shop filled with equally beautiful and unique items. They seem to have it all - watches, jewellery, furniture, home decor and kitchen stuff. I LOVE it all! Everything is super cool and contemporary. Great place for the design conscious person on your list.

An after you're done shopping, you should walk out the door and right into the Mill Street Brew Pub. As all the places in the Distillery its kept its old industrial charm. Lots of tasty beers on tap and delicious menu items. I recommend the chicken club sandwich or grilled steak and smoked gouda wrap. Perfect post Christmas shopping reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment