Sunday, December 6, 2009

They've done it again!

Yesterday was my birthday(!). And while the age was not a milestone (28), I still decided to mark the occasion with a little something special. And what is more special then custom jewellery?! Back in the fall my parents had gone on a cruise and brought me back the most gorgeous citrine stone. Right away I took it to down to the Distillery District to see Leif at Leif Benner Design. He and his brother (my friend) Traven had done some amazing pieces for me in the past. So I knew I could trust them to do something beautiful this time around. The brothers Benner did not disappoint! My new ring is exactly what I had invisioned!

And while it may be too late to get something custom done in time for Christmas, they have cases of stunning ready to purchase pieces for that person on your list you want to spoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment