Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For the "Big Kid" on your list

My Dad is a very difficult man to shop for. Like, impossible. I've lost count of the number of times we think we've got him something perfect, only to have him come home with the same item. "Hey, look what I just bought!". Urgh. Great. Back to the drawing board. He's a hard guy to surprise gift wise. But the other thing to know about my Dad, is that he's also like a big kid at times. He loves toys and gadgets. Anything with a "cool factor" (his term). In fact, if something has a "cool factor" and is under $20, he'll buy it. That's why I'm so happy there are stores like Rolo. This tiny little shop on Bellair St. is packed full of things with "cool factor". Tons of cool watches, gadgets, and toys. And a wide variety of price points. As part of his birthday present in the summer I picked up a pair of wind-up racing grannies. He LOVED them. I definitely recommend checking out Rolo if you've got a hard to shop for "big kid" on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment