Wednesday, December 9, 2009

iQ Living

In keeping with the theme of great stores for cooking/kitchen stuff, you must check out iQ Living on the Danforth. Row upon row of very affordable kitchen items and gadgets. What I love about this store is that they sell kitchen items that you don't see everywhere else. Last year I picked up a plastic tomato keeper for my Mom's stocking. Friends Sibylle and Steve bought me an awesome Martha Stewart Cupcake cookbook for my birthday from here. (I can't wait to try it out!) If you have a little one that's interested in food and cooking, they've got a fantastic children's section!

They also sell things to help you organize your kitchen, and many other rooms. Great bathroom organizers and closet storage. When I move to the Danforth in the new year, I'll be making many trips to iQ Living!

No comments:

Post a Comment