Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great gifts at great prices!

I'm a BIG Club Monaco fan. BIG. One of my friends at work constantly makes fun of me about it. I go to the store at least once a week. I don't buy something each visit, but I scope out what I want to buy. And look for sales. I try to make it a rule to only buy things on sale there, as the sale prices are always SO much lower then the regular prices. It used to be that end of year sales at Club Monaco hit on Boxing Day, but in the last couple of years, they've started earlier and earlier. Right now there are TONS of great items on sales. Blazers, shirts, accessories. But the thing I love best are Club Monaco sweaters. They make great cashmere sweaters - for men and women. And right now, there are plenty on sale! I'm particularly loving the jewel tone cashmere cardigans.

But if sweaters aren't your thing, there are also scarves, hats, gloves, bags, small leather goods and jewellery. All on sale! Great gifts at great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment