Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Canada!

Blame it on the Olympics. I've been feeling every patriotic. I can't wait to watch snowboarding and figure skating and hockey (yes, hockey!). Cheering on our athletes! Going for gold! I'm loving all things Canadiana. Having said that, I'm not the biggest fan of the official Olympic clothing line. That's why I was so happy to see Lululemon came out with a line of their own. Now, they can't call it Olympic clothing. Legally, they can't reference the Olympics, the Games, Vancouver etc. So they decided to create "Cool Sporting Event That Takes Place in British Columbia Between 2009 and 2011 Edition". The line features hoodies, hats, scarves and mittens for the four countries that Lululemon thinks will do best: Germany, Sweden, U.S.A and OF COURSE Canada! I bought the mittens. LOVE them. They have a sort of 70's/80's vibe. And they are super warm.

And while I'm at home watching the Games, I can keep warm, bundled up under my Hudson's Bay blanket. I sadly couldn't afford the wool version. Fortunately The Bay also offers a fleece version. Oh Canada!!

By the way, have you seen this commercial? LOVE it. Chills chills chills. I've loved this song forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment