Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a difference a year makes...

This time last year I was a little worried. Actually, more then a little. After returning to work after the holidays I and all my coworkers had been informed that we were being laid off. YIKES! I had two choices: freak out and fall apart, or (and not to be cliche) take this as a sign that all things happen for a reason, and that things will work out in the end. I opted for the latter. Decided to stay positive. Optimistic. Hopeful. Thankfully, the "universe" took notice. I found a new job. A great job in fact! As I had hoped, positive thinking always pays off in the end.

So I like to keep myself surrounded my positive people and positive things. That's why I love the Keep Calm Carry On posters. Although they were originally designed as a motivational poster by the British government during WWII, I think the message can still hold true today. (Plus I think they look really cool).

1 comment:

  1. Indigo has a whole new keep calm & carry on line ... I love it too.

    ReplyDelete