Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun display for fun items

So, as I've stated below, I love jewelry. But not all my stuff is fancy. In fact most of it is fun and silly. And I think fun stuff should be stored in a fun way. Regular jewelry boxes just don't do it for me. Either it's old school and opens to some weird lullaby and slow spinning ballerina, or it's a boring box that sits on your dresser. Well not on my dresser baby! My fun stuff gets put in candy dishes, dessert bowls and tea cups! Now that's my kinda treat!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea ... your jewels do double service decorating you and your home! I put my running medals in a nice vase, which sure beats a keepsake box, a junk drawer, or hanging from a doorknob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And they last longer then flowers...

    ReplyDelete