Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy as a clam v.2.0

So I was visiting my folks again this past weekend. Naturally it was decided that we would have something on the grill. We're big BBQ people, and in the summer we like everything done on the grill. Dad and I had enjoyed the doing clams so much the first time, that we decided to have them again. But to quote Dad, they needed to be "kicked up a notch". So we put them on the grill and patiently waited for those little babies to open up. Once they were done, I placed a small piece of Prosciutto inside and drizzled on a little vinaigrette (dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh chives and parsley). The results were AMAZING!! Seriously, seriously good. Dad and I demolished them. I definitely recommend trying these while it's still warm enough to BBQ. You will not be disappointed.

(I bought the clams from Pisces Seafood and the Prosciutto from Olliffe. Both on Yonge, just North of Price street. Both fantastic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment