Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm Mr. Bright Eyes

In an ideal world I would wake up every morning like a princess in a Disney movie - lightly rub the sleep from my eyes, stretch my arms, and look perfectly awake and refreshed. Unfortunately, I am not animated royalty. Most mornings I wake up silently cursing my alarm and looking like a tired mess. And while refreshing showers and strong coffee can help with this, it doesn't completely do the trick. Luckily, I've found something that does do the trick. It's Eye Bright from Benefit. It's a soft, light pink concealing pencil. You draw a few lines along the inner and outer corners of your eyes and Voila! You look instantly wide awake! Honestly, this stuff works miracles. Awhile back I had run out of it one morning. I thought "oh well, no biggie. I'll just use regular concealer". Later that morning I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and nearly scared myself to death! Needless to say I went right out after work and picked some up. You can buy this little magic pencil at Sephora and larger Shoppers Drug Marts. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this pencil..I own it too.... and you should try looh la lift, by Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks for the tip. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete