Thursday, September 17, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

I distinctly remember the first time I got to meet my good friend Lindsay's new boyfriend David (now finacee, very soon to be husband!). It was this time of year, and couple of years ago. We had plans to go for dinner and then a concert. When they arrived at my apartment he presented me with a little gift. He'd been traveling in the U.S. for business and staying at a hotel that used Bliss spa products in the rooms. He had brought back tons of mini bottles of shampoo, body wash, etc. and gave me some of these samples. Gentlemen take note: if you want to get in the good books of your new lady-loves friend, this is the way to do it! I was smitten! With David and the Bliss products. The best item of the bunch was the Lemon + Sage Body Butter. The best smell EVER!! Lemony but not artificial. Completely addictive. Lindsay I became obsessed with this stuff. We've been known to go into Sephora, grab the tester bottles and slather this stuff all over our hands (Yup, we're cheap and ghetto). We then spend the next few hours compulsively sniffing our hands like crazy people. I thought that it could not get any better then the Lemon + Sage.

Well it turns out I was wrong. Bliss came out with a new scent - Blood Orange + White Pepper. Like its predecessor the smell is gorgeous, never fake or too sweet. But now I have a problem... Which one to buy?!

2 comments:

  1. Love Lemon and Sage Bliss products - took a few from the W I was staying at this week!

    ReplyDelete