Sunday, November 29, 2009

Assistance from a shopaholic...

All of my friends know that I love to shop. LOVE. IT. When it comes to buying gifts, I take a lot of time considering what to get someone. I search. I scout. I go on reconnaissance missions. I'll think I've found the perfect gift. Then I see something else. Now the debate begins. Which item is better. Which one will the recipient like more? Oh how I agonize! And yet, I still love shopping and buying gifts for people! And not to toot my own horn (toot toot!), but I think I'm pretty good at it! It's not uncommon for friends to ask for my assistance when buying gifts for their loved ones. So, I thought I'd be helpful to everyone this year! Over the next couple weeks, I'll be posting my gift ideas and favourite stores so you can easily shop for everyone one your list! And if you are searching for someone in particular, please feel free to post a question!

(the photo is part of Holt Renfrew's fabulous holiday window display. Famous fashion influencers in snowmen form. Too cute!)

5 comments:

  1. So, I'm going to take you up on your offer! What do I get for the boyfriend and the father? I always find Dad so hard to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Yes, Dad's can be tough ones. What sort of stuff is your Dad into?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He loves golf and gadget type things. Got him a iPod touch last xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men and their gadgets are like boys and their toys! Last year we got my Dad a digital picture frame which he loved! Also very popular this year in the world of tech gadgets are portable satellite radios and digital book readers. I was hanging out with a friend last night who has one of these. Was RAVING about how awesome it is. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete