Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beauty on a budget

I love shopping at Sephora. LOVE it. And while I buy a lot of products there, I don't buy all my makeup there. I've never been able to justify spending $50 on foundation. And you certainly don't need to. I often find a lot of great products at the drug store. Here are some of my favourites (all SUPER affordable):

Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup. It's a sheer liquid foundation that blends really nicely into your skin. Feels great and stays on all day. And it has an SPF!

CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain. Now I love a good lipstain, and this stuff is great. Applying it is very easy and feels like a felt tip marker. The colour is super intense. A couple swipes of #415 Teasing Blush and it looks like I've had one too many cherry popsicles (in a good way)! It's my tribute to the red lips on Mad Men.

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara. I naturally have long curled eyelashes (tough life, I know...) so I like mascaras that are volume boosting. And this stuff delivers! Two coats of Very Black mascara and my lashes are blasted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment