Friday, November 6, 2009

Let's get something straight

So I've mentioned before that I wish my hair was wavy. But it's not. It's straight. And if I'm going to have straight hair, I want it STRAIGHT! And smooth. And shiny. Which means using a very hot flat iron. I LOVE my Chi hair straightener! It gets very hot. Repeat, very hot. (Side note - I've accidently burned my neck a couple of times with this thing. It ends up looking like something else. Something far more scandalous then a flat iron burn. Try explaining that at the office...) And while this heat is necessary to get your hair poker straight, it can also be damaging. So to combat this, I use Loreal's Tec Hot Style Iron Finish cream. You rub a pea sized amount through dry hair before styling. It makes your hair frizz free, super smooth, super soft and SUPER shiny. I won't straighten my hair without it. And that's the straight up truth! You can find it at Trade Secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment