Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

I had loved Anthropologie's website for years. Coveted the clothing, accessories, and home decor. But the shipping costs to Canada were rather steep. And I wasn't sure how the clothes fit. What if I ordered the wrong size? So I was left to look at the site over and over, but not buy anything. But then earlier this year the local blogs went buzzing with excitement. Could it be?! Was it really true?! Anthropologie was coming to Toronto?!?! Yes! It was true! And we've been blessed with 2 locations! The first one to open was at the Shops at Don Mills. The second flagship store opened a couple months later in Yorkville. It's a stunning two floor retail space. The store is BEAUTIFUL! The Anthro merchandisers really know what they're doing. I would like to live in their window displays. The store is jam packed with pretty girly objects. I could spend hours and hours wandering around there.

I've purchased several pieces from Anthro, and I LOVE them all. Vintage looking shirts. Statement necklaces. LOVE LOVE LOVE! And note to the Frugalistas out there, they have a fantastic sale section on the second floor. But be warned... Anthropologie can become an addiction. A beautiful, pretty, girly addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment