Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's that time of year again!

It seems the Christmas season starts earlier and earlier every year. This year I saw stores that still had Halloween decorations out when they started setting up their Christmas displays. (That is a little too soon for my liking) Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE Christmas. The decorations. The caroles. The presents. The treats! LOVE it all!

And as always, my beloved Starbucks has it's own take on seasonal treats. Every year they bring out Holiday themed lattes. I like the Peppermint Mocha. It's like a candy cane in coffee form. Delicious. But my favourite thing to get is the Holiday Turkey Sandwich. It's got cranberry sauce and stuffing. Just like the holiday dinner leftover sandwiches I make at home. So good! My friend Sibylle and I had these goodies at the Santa Claus parade this year. Perfect way to kick off the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment