Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Here!!!!

So I was walking around this morning after my run, enjoying the beautiful weather, when something magnificent caught my eye. Could it be? Was it really here? Yes friends, it is. It is here. The Martha Stewart Holiday issue has arrived in stores!! This years issue is all about sweets. And my oh my, do they look GOOD! I will be pouring over this magazine for the next few weeks. Deciding which recipes to try out, which ones to take to holiday parties, which ones to take to work. Thankfully there are many MANY recipes to choose from.

Now I know we just finished with Halloween. But I can't wait to put on a little Bing Crosby and start baking!

(and yes, I bought 2 copies. One for me, and one for a certain sister of mine for when she returns from Australia...)

No comments:

Post a Comment