Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Put your High Beams on

"Why does it feel like your putting nail polish on my face?" These were the words uttered by my dear friend Sibs while I was doing her makeup trial for her wedding. In all fairness, she did have a point. High Beam by Benefit does look and feel very much like nail polish (it's the bottle, the colour, and the applicator brush). I told her "Stop worrying. I know what I'm doing". And I did. And she looked AWESOME! So beautiful. Glowing. That is the beauty of High Beam. You brush a little into the inner corner of your eyes and along your cheek bones. Then blend blend blend. Your left looking like you have a naturally glowing, ethereal, dewy complexion. And HELLO cheekbones! In a word - gorgeous! And who doesn't want to look like that?

Pick it up at Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment