Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the countdown begin!


I love traditions. And Christmas brings out the child in me. So one of my favourite Christmas traditions is having an advent calendar. My Mom buys them for me and my sister every year. It's sort of our deal. I can't (refuse to) buy one for myself. It has to be from my Mom. And she will go to great lengths to ensure I get one. In university she would send Christmas care packages with advent calendars for me and all my roommates. The best was when she mailed one to me the year I was living in Japan. (She definitely wins the awesome Mom award!) The great thing is this is a very affordable tradition to continue. We get the supermarket advent calendars. I think they cost less then $2.00. So be sure to get your advent calendar this week, and let the count down to Christmas begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment